By purchasing a database you will receive:
- Free updates for one year. You will be able to download all available updates free for one year.
- 50% discount on future updates. After your free year of upgrades has expired, you can continue to purchase updates for 50% off. Please note, the price of downloadable data files may increase as data is added and errors are corrected.
Limits and Restrictions on Use of CarQuery Database
- You may not re-sell or distribute the CarQuery data.
- The accuracy and completeness of CarQuery data cannot be guaranteed to any degree, and is provided “as is”.
- You may not use the CarQuery data in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person.
- You agree that you will provide the CarQuery data to users on “as is” terms.
- You may not use the CarQuery data in a commercial product or service that competes with products or services offered by CarQueryAPI.com, including charging for a downloadable vehicle database or creating a vehicle data API.
- CarQuery Data is offered without any warranty. The data provider shall in no way be held responsible for any damages that may occur from use of the data.
By accessing the CarQuery API you are agreeing to the following terms
- Services. The CarQuery API is a service that allows access to an online database of vehicle information. The API and underlying data may be modified or discontinued with or without notice. CarQuery shall not be liable to you or any third party should the service be modified or discontinued.
- Copyright And License. You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the API, use the Services and Data for your personal, commercial, or informational use. CarQuery has the right to block or prevent future access to and use of the API.
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not use the CarQuery API in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person
- You agree that you will provide the CarQuery Data to users on “as is” terms.
- You may not use the CarQuery API in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by CarQueryAPI.com, including charging for a downloadable vehicle database or creating a vehicle data API.
- You may not retain any copies of the CarQuery Data without separate purchase. Your license to CarQuery Data is limited to making direct server calls to www.carqueryapi.com and to distributing the data to your end user on your Web site(s), immediately upon receipt by your servers.
- Your access to the API will be restricted if you are found to be abusing the service.
- NO WARRANTIES. THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, DATA, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT OR DATA DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS.