As if it wasn’t easy enough already, a WordPress plugin is now available that will make it even simpler to use the CarQuery API in your WordPress site. Just follow the simple steps below to enable the official CarQuery API plugin.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Extract all files from the zip archive
- Copy the carquery-api folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcodes [cq-year] [cq-make] [cq-model] [cq-trim] anywhere in your site to create automatically populated vehicle data dropdowns.
If you use the plugin, please Leave Feedback and let us know how to make it better!